Tuesday 29 October 2019

Where my peoples at?

Asgard has fallen! Well, perhaps that’s a little overwrought, but #SuperluckyLive is definitely over. On Saturday I was surrounded by my spiritual brethren and hugging it out with legends. Today, by contrast, I am huddled alone in a cold box-room, scowling at my in-tray.

Me, my goofy mug, and 1x bona fide legend
Spending all that time team-comping and chin-wagging about stories both winning and otherwise was one long sugar rush … Monday, however, was the drop. That feeling of belonging dissolved into one of isolation, of PUT ME BACK! TAKE ME HOME!

But even the sunniest days have to throw shade somewhere. And now that my laptop’s out of the glare, I can see my virtual peoples all the more clearly. Hello all you SuperLuckyLovelies! Don't be strangers!

3 comments:

  1. Hellooooo, Neill! πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly was an inspirational day!
    Looking forward to the next local meet ☺️

    ReplyDelete