Sunday 13 October 2019

Match & Win


Kicking myself because I failed to click that this year’s Cadbury’s Match & Win promotion used the same mechanic as last year - in other words, the barcode and batch code on one bar of chocolate are good for two entries a day, for every day of the promotion. With one week left to get entries in, the chances of me scoring Norwich tickets are looking wafer-thin. Especially if I’m going to need Chelsea to lose 2-4 to Newcastle at home just to make it through to the prize draw.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even bother this year as I didn't want to end up with those rubbish keyrings etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I get that! But compared with the scarves and drawstring bags, the keyrings were hands-down the best of the runner-up prizes, right?! I used all of mine in the kids' party favour bags this year, so they didn't go to waste. I did win match tickets last year, but as Norwich were in the Championship we saw West Ham instead. I haven't won league tickets for Norwich for nearly two seasons now, so I figure I'm due a bit of luck there!

      Delete