Friday 28 February 2020

Prize unboxing February 2020

It's back! Yes, I know I haven't done an unboxing for a few months, but things have been quiet, and who wants to watch tumbleweed, right? This month has been a much better ride on the win wagon - in addition to the prizes herein, I've also had a win on the Malteaser bunny Daring Days Out comp.

I also want to give a special shout out to two of my local comping buddies who have been entering the Cadbury's Premier League comp on behalf of my lad, with the result that Davina has won him a MASSIVE heap of stickers, and Oriana is sending me to watch Norwich v Everton in a few weeks time - THANK YOU SO MUCH!

But enough chat - enjoy the video ... and be lucky!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome back to the world of unboxing!!! Josh (who basically stalks you on You Tube) told me you had a new video so I figured you'd have a new blogpost too. I've got Dan working on stitching together my feb unboxing vid as we speak. I've got the fam watching over my shoulder and they've got a complaint - they wanted to see each of those stickers please! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 500 stickers?! That'd be one LOOOOOOOOONG video!

      Delete