Saturday 30 June 2018

Prize unboxing June 2018

And so to June's wins! This roundup is notable for (a) the absence of the water bottle I won and (b) the awful face I make when my varifocals are sliding down my nose. I really must work on that...

There was also the matter of my Lucozade Made to Move win - but more on that another time.

In case you're wondering, the water bottle came from a local flash comp but didn't come in the post, so I totally failed to capture it on video. I'd apologise but I imagine you're over it already!

Be lucky!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so curious to hear about the lucozade win- J is crazy about getting his steps each day but we haven't been that impressed with the wins - have had 3 bottles of lucozade but 2 of the vouchers expired mega quick before we used them. When they sent a different voucher to replace it with we struggled to find anywhere that would accept it. You've done well on the book wins this month and that smint should certainly keep you going for a while. We've had 2 pairs of the peperami pants this month from saving up all the codes. And a cute backpack with baby reins for my nephew. I was glad to have given up entering baby comps but am now entering them again to win things for him. Have a fab July x

    ReplyDelete