Wednesday 31 January 2018

Unboxing January 2018

What with lots of promoters announcing the winners of their advent comps in January, this month started off really well. Things quietened off after that, with just a couple of small wins for #NationalTriviaDay that I won on Twitter. That’s an American hashtag day, however, so I’m unlikely to see most of those prizes as I directed them to my US-based sister to distribute among her brood  (and I definitely don’t expect those macadamia nuts to last till I next visit!). Luckily, there was a turnup for the books last week, with one prize arriving within 24 hours of winning (result!) and another that I hope to feature in next month’s roundup.

Finally, I should add that this video is longer than it needs to be - sorry about that. It’s just that my second-born was especially taken with one of the prizes, so I indulged him with a little extra camera time. I do hope you’ll forgive me!

Be lucky!


2 comments:

  1. Wow - you have done so well on the drinks front this month!!! Would be keen to hear how you get on with the kombucha. It's really really good for gut health and so can boost mood too. We discovered kombucha a few years ago in Canada and now I brew my own- making my own scobys that I keep in a scoby hotel (I know it's like a whole another world!!!) I'm glad that the weetabuddy was destined for your little one as I don't think you would have got much choice in the matter otherwise anyway. And gin!!! How fab!!! Have a wonderful February.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much for Dry January! I'm not in the habit of drinking cold drinks in winter time, so I keep failing to drink the Kombucha. So far I've had only the ginger one. It was a bit too gingery for me, but I'd recommend it for anyone who likes *proper* ginger beer. Confession: I just had to google Scoby!!

      Delete