Wednesday 22 February 2017

Win! LEGO Batman Movie prizes

Lego is cool, Batman is cool, and Lego Batman is cool squared. Throw in a competition too and, well, that’s where my cool maths conks out, but trust me, it's cooler than an Ice Age pavlova.

Can’t imagine that much cool? Allow me to elaborate.

This competition is being run by Blocks magazine. The prizes are awesome sets from the Lego Batman movie: first place wins 70909 Batcave Break-in, second place wins 70908 The Scuttler and third place wins 70904 Clayface Splat Attack. On top of that, all three winners get a copy of Blocks No. 28 signed by the movie’s director, Chris McKay and producer, Dan Lin.

What’s the brief? Convert a regular Lego model into Batman Lego model.

Here’s one example from Block’s Mod Squad - the (formerly yellow) Batsubmarine.
The Lego Batsub
I wish I was entering this, but sadly I lack the materials. Should you, however, have an abundance of black (or very, very dark grey) bricks, I suggest you get cracking!

The competition closes midnight 27 February. For more information, check out the post on Brick Fanatics.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. although we have a huge amount of lego - i don't think we would quite have enough of the right bricks either. Love the idea of this though! x

    ReplyDelete